such is my life.

January 06, 2006

i haven't made any new year's resolutions.

wait. that was a lie. i made four new year's resolutions on new year's day. by the third, these new year's resolutions were null and void...and not because i failed at them either.

so, no new, valid resolutions were made. and none will be either.

i have, however, made a goal.

today, i decided that i want to go on a trip for my birthday.

so come june...i just might be in new york city. below is a list of all of the things that i would like to do while i'm there.

- see the statue of liberty.
- not puke on the ferry.
- go to the top of the empire state building.
- eat a hot dog from a hot dog vendor on the street.
- eat somewhere with a dress code.
- go to times square at night.
- see conan.
- convince conan to leave his wife for me.
- ride the subway with my ipod.
- walk like i know where i'm going.
- lay down in central park.

call me crazy, but new york, to me, is the epitamy of romance. give me a roof, a hot dog, and someone's hand to hold, and i just might be smitten for the rest of my life.

so 2006. here's to you...and whatever you have in store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home