such is my life.

October 02, 2005

"...And that perhaps, when I grow up and my love matures, I will learn to choose to love that man as I have to choose at times, to love You. And I may fail him, as I have at times failed You, and he will forgive me, as You have always forgiven me. And our love will become a story of redemption and grace, and a thing of beauty-not unlike a story of redemption and grace that is ages old - and not unlike a love that is ages old itself. I suppose that we will learn to live inside that love as a small detail in a picture much larger that is being worked out and finished and becoming more beautiful everyday. And that, perhaps, we will know love because we know You - and for no other reason or action of our own. And You will give a stability to what would be fragile and dirty and small, as humanity is. And that You will make something worthwhile for us, out of Your love for us. And that You will make us worthwhile for eachother, out of Your love for us."

i stole this from someone because i thought it was beautiful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home