such is my life.

October 08, 2005

things i am enjoying as of late:

-- the late arrival of fall
-- that tomorrow is finally my one day off
-- that i can listen to my music as loud as i want because my neighbor is gone
-- tide with febreeze
-- that every ounce of clothing i have is clean
-- whataburger ketchup...cheeseburgers and fries are just a utensils to eat the ketchup with

things i am not enjoying as of late:

-- getting out of my warm bed on cold mornings
-- wanting to go to bed at 10 on the night before my one day off
-- soul meets body on death cab's plans...i know it's their single and all...but i don't like it
-- that i feel that i have betrayed gain (sorry gain.)
-- that i now need to hang up every ounce of clothing that i have that is clean
-- all of the lance armstrong wanna be's that clog up my "shortcut" home from work...and force me to drive 2 miles an hour in winding roads that i cannot pass on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home