such is my life.

October 09, 2003

ahem. please give a warm round of applause for this weeks episode of "SHOUT OUTS AND OUT SHOUTS!!"

**********SHOUT OUTS**********

--i would like to give my first shout out to a miss molly williams, who made me talk to the love of my life...thank you for sticking your neck out for me.

--i would like to give a shout out to subtracting your deposit, instead of adding it, and therefore discovering you have $30.00 more than you thought you did. sufficient funds for cleaning supplies, gas, and birthday dinner for robyn.

--i would like to give a shout out to my dog, maggie, who has neither pooped nor peed in the house in three straight days. good thing, cause i only have about 1/3 of a roll of paper towels left.

--i would like to give a shout out to becky for giving me $.50 for a coke...i mean a water. yeah...water is really expensive here at national travel systems. yeah, coke is from the devil.

--i would like to give a shout out to the fact that robyn and adrianne will be traveling to l-town today. and maybe a mr. ryan henry on sunday. old friends. they're a good thing.

--i would like to give a shout out to free food, free laundry, and the viewing of the lord of the rings that will be enjoyed by myself and a miss rebecca johnson tonight at the parent's.

--i would like to give a shout out to having candy at work.

**********OUT SHOUTS**********

--i would like to give an out shout to a miss molly williams for humiliating me by making me talk to the love of my life. yeah, don't even talk about saying things that shouldn't be said.

--i would like to give an out shout to the fact that today is thursday...not friday.

--i would like to give an out shout to the fact that when i went to type friday, i automatically typed fries. cooooooool fatty.

--i would like to give an out shout to becky getting poop under the buckle of my birks. not her own poop. poop from 2915. no, not any of their poop. we don't quite know who's poop it is. but none the less...it left it's mark on my shoe...and the rag she "cleaned" it off with. is it really considered cleaning if it's still there when you are done?

--i would like to give an out shout to cleaning the house for hours, and having it smell like kitty litter when you walk in a mere 12 hours later. please don't stop coming over because of that. we try. we really try.

--i would like to give an out shout to getting paid to get fatter.

well, until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home