such is my life.

September 19, 2003

welcome to the first episode of shout out and out shout friday!

i would like to give a shout out to heather and megan, who both have dates tomorrow. you better get kissed. (wink)

i would like to give a shout out to my new jeans, of which i spent $65.00 on. you better be worth it.

i would like to give a shout out to my new handmade scarf. you better be as cool as i think you are.

i would like to give a shout out to my parents for keeping my dog for the weekend. she better not come back.

i would like to give a shout out to God, for making yesterday and today perfect weather days. fall better be here to stay.

i would like to give a shout out to my co-worker, cindy, for buying us all breakfast this morning. she better do it again.

**********************************************

i would like to out shout boys that call for no reason. you better ask me out or leave me alone.

i would like to out shout people who turn in front of you during your green light. they better be glad that i got a new car.

i would like to out shout kelsey's who say that they will post new pictures, and don't. you better hurry up.

i would like to out shout cats that want to sit on the toilet with you. you better hope i don't move.

i would like to out shout the fact that i needed two more out shouts to even up with the shout outs, but i don't have anymore. you better like this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home