such is my life.

June 09, 2005

i am so an adult now.

when given the opportunity to shower or take a nap...i chose the shower. granted my hair hadn't been washed since saturday and it would most likely be some sort of civil injustice for me not to, i like to think that it is because i am such a grown up.

and while i was in the shower, i also had a grand realization. though i love becky very much, and have very much enjoyed living with her for the past...well...pretty much 24 years, there are some very specific things i will NOT miss about her. here are the advantages to not living with becky.

1) for years i have been a dove girl, pressured to use caress.
2) becky does not know how to flush the toilet, and it just so happens to be one of my pet peeves. granted, i always leave my dirty clothes on the bathroom floor, and she hates that.
3) i can leave my dirty clothes on the bathroom floor.
4) no cleaning guilt. if i don't feel like cleaning, i don't have to clean, and i won't even feel bad about it!
5) i can sleep in past 10 if i want to...or if my body will let me.
6) i can order pizza hut pan pizza. none of this hand-tossed compromise crap.

yeah, i could be nice and list the things that i will miss about her...but that would be way too mushy for this here blog.

mushy don't cut it around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home