such is my life.

May 23, 2005

even though that last post was all stuff that i love, i didn't love the post itself, so here we go with a new post.

apparently, tonite was my first night to EVER shave. 30 minutes later, and my legs have just finished bleeding. i knicked myself like 6 times. i am almost 24...how many years have i been shaving? i mean seriously. i think i shaved better the first time i was allowed to shave.

today i started my second to LAST class at texas culinary academy. the schedule is as follows. 6 weeks of this class. 8 sweet, sweet days in cali, 6 weeks of my last class, becky's wedding. and then my life is over.

not really...but that's all i care about right now...minus the "6 weeks of this class...6 weeks of my last class" blah, blah, blah.

but for all of those attending becky's wedding, i will be making the wedding cake...and singing. what a treat. whoever said that august 20th is becky's day was wrong. apparently, it's all about me...as well it should be. i'm marvelous. and emily said i was hot.

alright kids...now that the bleeding has stopped, i'm off to bed. until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home