such is my life.

June 03, 2005

i am now officially as many days old as there are hours in a day. that's right...you all* missed my birthday. jerks.

i will accept apologies in the forms of 20's.

and in other news, my cake that i so braggingly posted pictures of is going to be in a cake show. maybe i'll win worst place. oh...and the food network is coming to my school on monday. that's right kids, i'm gonna be a star. and a different kind of star then the one that i was that day at cilantro's in my wallpaper skirt. you can read more about that in my archives from february 20th of last year.

oh...and kelsey knows my husband so he tells me. i've been wondering where that fool is.

*all meaning everyone but pearce and matty. and meg and kels get half credit for telling me happy birthday after i told them that it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home