such is my life.

August 25, 2003

alright. i am back. and glad to be back. dallas. hmmm. what can i say about my trip to dallas.

--the guy that flew in front of me on the way there looked at a playboy the whole time. was no one else disturbed by this?? his wife sure wasn't.

--so, i get out my cd player, and am very excited to listen to some coldplay in the dark cabin, and about...hmmm...1 minute into the song, my batteries die. cool. so, it's either word finds (which i did the 3 hours before my actual flight) or gameboy, of which i have already beat the game i have to play. i went for the gameboy and felt very nerdy playing it next to the attractive guy to my left. "haha! can you believe i lost again??!!?? boy, will i ever beat this level??!!?? haha!"

--i did however get to eat at chili's twice (on the company dime)...oh how i love chili's.

that's about it. i got to see my sister and her husband...and got to see molly for two seconds. so, today at the new hastings on 82nd and slide, they are having a sweet party for the lord of the rings: the two towers at midnight. i think i want to go...dressed up as someone in the movie. that would be great. also, i just noticed a nice round stain on my pants, the culpret, taco-ria (however you would spell it...) in tyler, tx. thanks seth for that experience. and in less than two weeks...apartment 1C will be my new residence. ah....i can barely wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home