such is my life.

August 14, 2003

okay. so picture this...

here i am, yesterday, typing away this ingenious post....and click on post and publish, and i had lost my internet connection somewhere...and my computer can't find it. so, no new post yesterday, even though i had posted a great one. a really great one.

so, here i am today, wondering if the same fate will happen to this one. are the heavens against me posting something new? could anything be better than the last post? we will have to see.

i woke up this morning with "i don't want to wait in vain for your love" running through my head.

i am trying to post this and not get eaten alive by becky's jungle cat. she likes to refer to him as scout...i think spawn of satan is a more fitting name.

anyways, those were just side notes...short shots as pearce (pretend like that's highlighted as a link...like i would know how to do that) would call them. i decided to post on dreams. i don't think anyone has posted on dreams that they have had. so....i am probably the scariest person to do it, but i will. oh yes, i will.

one time, i dreamt that matlock had proposed to me, and my whole family was telling me that he was such a great guy and stuff....so i told him yes. i know! thank goodness i woke up before the honeymoon.

it is true. i have dreamt that the hulk was my boyfriend, not once, but twice. i haven't even seen the movie, and honestly, don't ever plan on it. it would be to hard. in this same dream, i was an x-woman. i know. yeah, what was my super power? reading people's minds?? healing??......nope. i could glow. don't ask me how that helps save the world...but it does. believe you me.

i used to play nintendo way to much, and dreamt that the toilet sucked me down (chuw, chuw, chuw....er....that was the music when you go down the tubes)....apparently, i was mario. that's when i realized that i had an addiction. my name is kimberly johnson, and i am addicted to super mario brothers...1.

what about those awkward (heather, i spelled it right just for you) dreams where you dream about a person you know...and you are dating....and then you see them in real life and feel mad that they haven't talked to you, their girlfriend, more....oh, ha ha...this has NEVER happened to me.......moving on...

i feel that i have shared enough. if anyone wants to come watch game shows with me...i will be home...forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home