such is my life.

August 21, 2003

first of all, i would like to say happy birthday to the dude.

i got my stiches out today...quite possibly the worst feeling in the world. i asked if i could keep them...he just looked at me and blinked. apparently i was the first person to ever ask that. weird.

yeah, so i am off tomorrow for the big world known as dallas. i am going with my boss and she insists that we should be to the lubbock international airport at least two hours before. yeah, yeah, i know that that is what you are supposed to do...but i hate to say that lubbock INTERNATIONAL airport is not that international...and carousing in 30 minutes before your flight still might be too early. so, i look forward to a good 2 hours in the airport with my boss, my headphones, and my word searches. maybe i will return from my travels with crazy stories of rock-n-roll, drugs, and long lost loves. we'll just have to wait and see what this weekend holds in store for me.

over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home