such is my life.

April 03, 2003

so, here i sit at work...facing much the same problem that mike talked of in his highly anticipated post...i have nothing to say. so, here goes...i am going to tell you little tidbits about me. my full legal name is kimberly jean johnson, born june 2, 1981 (not april 4th, which would be tomorrow, which would be a ms. megan nicole henry's b-day). i am a girl...i read into things because of the afore mentioned fact. i rarely have any other emotion besides happiness...but if i do, they tend to be annoyed, tired, and and confused (all of which are not truly emotions, but in my case, they are. i am the author...i am the dreamer of the dreams). i love entertainment...thus i feel truly blessed that i find all of my friends, not just a little, but extremely clever and humorous. i would love to live in the northwest somewhere when i grow up...drive a volkswagen when i have money (which will have to come after i grow up...until then...it's the tempo, and the tempo is it)...get married (which the fact that i am a girl and i read into things, hinders this goal sometimes...err...enough there)...i want kids...which is a new development...but i want kids with names that they will have to spell for the rest of their lifes...names to make sure they are the only person in their class with that name, as to cause no confusion on if they are kim j, kim t, or kim n...no em, not like lemonjello, but like jamison, and brooklyn, and tate. i want to drive from coast to coast...stopping anywhere i want, and staying however long i want. i have a dog...named maggie. one day she will be a good dog...a dog that catches frisbees at the park. i would love to shave my head...but fear that my hair as it is now, already causes stereotypical opinions...and confusion on whether or not i am a girl or a boy...of which we go back to the fact that i am a girl. spread the word. i work at a travel agency, and i enjoy it for the most part...but do miss the days of a stress free job. i would love to own my own business...but have no clue what i would do. i love to paint, and i am extremely bad at it...same thing goes for pastels...who can judge art you say? me...and i suck. i hate to put lotion on, or give massages, or stuff pillows into their cases, because my hands go numb if they rub anything...weird, i know. i can't finish a coke in a can, but i can finish a route 44 (of which i always order as a route 66...don't be jealous of my coolness). i wear whatever i want, whenever i want...sandals in the winter, and sweaters in the summer, it's all the same to me. i was on the track team in jr. high, and missed my race because i was talking...and then got kicked off the team because of it. athleticism is really not my thing, especially when there is a chance to be social. family, you ask? i have two sisters, and one brother in law, two moms, two dads. have you ever wondered why she had two dads in "my two dads?" i don't remember the plot. i got saved when i was in fifth grade...at yes, a carmen concert. i know...i am just as disgusted. i sing, i don't read, i rarely shower, i love to take naps, i love candy (especially skittles), i love and hate horror movies, i get fever blisters (thanks to tami hernandez, who in seventh grade drank some of my coke), i had a crush on kenny rodgers growing up, as well as john denver, i bite not only my fingernails, but also the skin around them (call me hannibal), i can bake, but not cook, i have a blog (on which i stated that i had nothing to say), and i am now signing off, for fear that i lost you at "i am going to tell you little tidbits about me".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home