such is my life.

March 07, 2003

ok. here is something that i don't quite understand...what exactly is "the power of cheese"...the only power that i know cheese to have, is the power to make you irregular...i meant...to make you an irregular sleeper, yeah. please come back.


ok. and something that has been weighing on my mind. the post of hilarity from last week...the one about the weather. i copyrighted. it's not mine! my friend matt harnly wrote it to me in an email, and i thought it was hilarious. and thus i posted it. but before i knew it, i had posters, and new friends that thought i was sooo funny, i couldn't give it up. "i fell in love with you." "you fell in love with me?" "no, yes, all of you." (that is a movie quote...who can tell me?) so, the title of this post is....please come back.


here, to make up for my lack of ingeniuty and humor, i will tell you my own funny story...

there once was a youngen named joseph,

who had a best friend named joe smith.

now the two of them, friends,

couldn't figure out when,

people were calling, joseph or joe smith.

wasn't that hilarious?? i made it up, can you believe that? yeah, i think it's getting published this week in that famous magazine...you know the one.

PLEASE COME BACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home