such is my life.

March 05, 2003

this post is dedicated to heather luan dalton...but please feel free to post if you are not her...

this is megan and her steep climb in her skirt...
.............0
........../ I \
............/_\
.........../ 7
........../ /

am i your hero now??

also, since everyone did music they are listening to (including me), i decided to do music i am not listening to...once again, in honor of heather...

starsailor....they scare me....one time, i listened to them in the dark...yikes...it still scares me to think about it. heather kept telling me, "kim!!! give them a second chance." what heather, a second chance for them to screw me up for eternity??
5th dimension....i hate them more than i hate cantelope and red beans and rice. which is a lot...i think it's the age of "i never want to hear you again"...
steely dan....in general...i could listen to them if forced to...except for "ricky, don't lose that number"....why would you send a phone number to yourself...it will all just end up in a huge stack of papers whether you take it home first, or whether you send it in the mail. hate it.
who do you guys hate...music wise that is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home