such is my life.

March 10, 2003

ok. so it is definately monday. it is now 10:02 AM, and i have yet to work. i have watched the new strongbad email (which could have been better...if i had written it)...read everyone's blog, copied the emails from my work email (look at me...starting to work....), im-ed heather...while she wasn't there...along with molly...checked to see if the new paradigm pictures were up (and they aren't)...thought about my sister, and my step-dad, and my mom, who are all still in bed at home (apparently, i am the bread winner in my family)...ate a peanut butter granola bar, tried to find the name of a band so i could post on ryan's blog (and i was unsuccessful)...listened to my voicemail...and managed to write the longest run-on sentence ever. it is definately monday. what other day could you be so productive on?? motivational mondays...that's what i like to call them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home