such is my life.

April 11, 2003

i got this email from my friend matt harnly today...the one that wrote the really funny post that i led you all to believe was me...I AM SORRY...lay off. anywho, this is the latest email that i got from him...i just wanted to share the joy that i get when he writes me...because he's a spaz. here, i gotta set up the plot...he has a time limit on his emails...10 days...and he wrote me twice in that time because i hadn't replied...so, here is his response to the two email event.

I gotta tell you, that whole "two emails in a row" thing really took it
outta me. I'm just now recovering... I still get flashbacks and nightsweats
from time to time. Sometimes I can still hear the gunfire and the screaming.
But that's just my neighbors.
I should've known... but you know, sometimes I just go around thinking I'm
Superman. Well Kimberly Johnson I'M NOT SUPERMAN OKAY?! People sometimes
even LAUGH at my blue leggings and red underwear... but I think they really
dig the yellow vinyl boots... those things really put the fear in 'em. Just
yesterday I scared off a cat from our back porch and I hadn't even ironed my
leotard. So, yes, I can maintain justice throughout our region, but that
two-email crap is like a Kryptonite Cafe' Double Latte Half-Caf No-Foam
enema.
But you, you're my yellow sun.
Sniff... I'm all choked up.
Give me a sec.

that matt harnly...he's a riot. i never quite laugh as hard with anyone else as i do with good ol' m.h.

welp, off to do a disciple now...sorry that i suck in the area of posting...my wells have run dry...gotta think of some other ingenious post...until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home