such is my life.

September 04, 2005

yeah, so my blog pretty much sucks. i am well aware of that. i know that as we speak, i am steadily moving down the list on jeff t's blog...if i am even still there.

to be completely honest, this blog is really just to ensure that i still have a link on everyone else's blog.

pearce. no, i don't like your scary music. and no, i don't want to listen to harry potter. and no, i do not want green eggs and ham...or taco cabana.

..........

my life pretty much consists of work, and waiting until it's an acceptable time to go to bed...which in turn, leaves very little time for anything exciting and blog worthy to happen. thus, my blog remains un-updated for lengthy amounts of time.

i'm sorry.

i do post much more often on my myspace...and as matty says, "you blog like three times a day on there..." in actuality, that's wrong. i only do it like two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home