such is my life.

May 14, 2005

thank you all for your input. it seems that all, except jill, are in favor of my new facial piercing. i will post a picture when i actually get it done. i'll admit that i am a tad nervous about this one...because i read up on it. i should NOT have done that. that's what i get for reading. i guess it's my own fault.

on to bigger and better things. becky and jib registered today, and i find that it's imperative that i get engaged now so i too can register and have all of my family and friends buy me all new house stuff. now that is what i am talking about. why haven't i done that earlier? oh yeah...i've never been engaged. so...anyone want to propose? i wear a size 6 ring...and just don't make the diamond too big. i still want to be able to stick my hands in my pockets.

oh. and sonic totally forgot to give me a straw. what a bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home