such is my life.

May 02, 2005

well, to further prove that i am nothing in my family and i do nothing for my family, i have more exciting news...of course, not concerning me. my sister and brother-in-law are going to be parents! that's right folks, i am going to be an aunt! i just realized that i hadn't posted about this at all, and was frightened by the idea that i was already neglecting my niece/nephew. (i'm sorry that i am an unfit aunt, jenn. i know you are reading this you lurker you.) they don't know the sex of the baby yet, but i am gonna go ahead and guess that it is a girl or a boy. just a wild guess. so here they are...


the soon to be parents. Posted by Hello

you might be asking..."what's going on in your life, kim?" well, i will tell you. last sunday, i pinched my finger in a folding chair, and i got a blood blister. it's still there. i would show you a picture, but unfortunately, i don't have one. and it's on my middle finger anyways, and i don't want such vulgarity on my blog.

and...there you have it. off to take a shower, for it has been faaaaaaar too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home