such is my life.

February 02, 2005

rosalie futch once said, "do you think it is possible to love someone your whole life and never really know it, until something happens?"

yes rosalie. i do.

i am in love with ed. the tv show. and the something that happened was ed syndicated on tbs at 11:00am on weekdays. i have thought to myself many times that i just need to find my real life ed...until today. he kissed the district attorney, and it was a bad kiss. that does not make me love the show less...but it does make me think less highly of the leading man.

sorry posts have been lacking. my life pretty much consists of black and white checkered pants, a white coat, and spit up. and maybe a few nap here and there. but that's all.

BUT...i do have some exciting news. i am going to san diego for the WEEK of july 4th. oh the joy. me and becky and her rich boss'. what else do i need? not much. i have the whole week off of school which is joy in itself, but a free ride, now that's what i'm needin'.

i'll try to post more when my life gets more interesting and less...bland. thanks for stickin' with me...those of you who did. you know who you are...matt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home