such is my life.

December 22, 2004

dear matty,

maybe my lack of posting was just an attempt to make you come down here. you are after all the only one who sent me 10 reasons why you love me...and you also said i was hot a few comments down. and for that...you have my heart.

love,
kim





okay. really. sorry that it has been so long. i feel a little overwhelmed by all of the secret computer realms going on. i have had them all at one point. well...not all of them...but some. and i suck at updating them all.

today is my last day of class until january 10th. i don't think i will know what to do with my nights now. for so long they have been stolen from me. well...i think i paid them to steal them from me. it's all a dirty, dirty trick.

life here in austin is good...nothing too exciting going on. i went camping at enchanted rock this past weekend. it was beautiful, and amazingly cold...but the boys did everything. nothing like a little steak, potatoes, corn, and bread for dinner and waking up to breakfast tacos and pancakes in the morning. that's my kind of trip. minus the EXTREME guy mode...that was killer. and i mean, that almost made me a killer.

anyways, the culinary school is putting on a buffet at 7:00...i should go prepare myself. and by go prepare myself, i mean get as close to the front of the line as humanly possible.

ps...lubbock tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home