such is my life.

March 03, 2003

so...it's back to the grinding...err, what is that statement??? anyhoo. it is monday, and i am back at work. sitting here...waiting anxiously for people to comment on my blog...but it is hard to keep up the momentum...it's hard to be as funny as i am all the time...so, today, i am going to create a forum. ok, today we are going to be discussing lies. so, say that their is this big surprise party for your friend...he asks what you are doing tonight...lie, or don't lie? what about when someone calls on the phone for your boss, and she is not taking calls...do you say, "she is on the other line" or "she is at lunch" (even though it is 9:11AM)? this has become a pressing issue with me, because i realized how often these things (which are all lies), seem to miss my attention...cause i am not lying about me not wearing your shirt last night...i am lying about things to "protect" people...to not ruin a surprise...to not let my boss get overworked. and then i begin to wonder...how many other sins i let slip by...because it's not murder...or it's not idolatry. being tormented by the flesh sucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home