such is my life.

November 10, 2004

okay. so. it's time for the xx-xy affair on my blog.

so. there's a boy. a boy that i have mentioned on my blog more than once. for safety's sake, his name will be maurice. when i first met maurice, he had a girlfriend. we had a lot of fun that weekend, and had he not had a girlfriend, i definately would have made out with him. just kidding. but i would have loved him...probably even more than i loved hogan from david crowder's band. anyways, now he is not tied down...and what a coincidence...neither am i! so...we have been emailing some, so i thought i would share the mixed messages (haha...get it...messages...emails...haha...) i have been recieving.

email number two: (number one is not very important...he gave me his phone numbers and said we would talk when i got back to austin)

You sent me your phone number the other day, but it got erased on my system. Might I get your digits one more time? What time is the littleshin-dig tonight? I had some plans, but they may be cancelled so there is a good chance I can come tonight. Can I crash there? Just kidding...and no poop humor for 2 months.

okay. so...in girl brain...this email was a good sign. and he did come over...in tapered pants. BUT...i still loved him. my mom calls that "growing up." i call it "love is blind." anyways, as becky describes the evening, we "paired off" the whole night. we just talked...no big deal. no good night kiss...a SIDE hug...really not much to talk about other than a few statements that one could read into. so the next morning i recieve email number three.

Hey Lady,I really had a great time last night...thanks again. Let me know when you all are having another slamming night. You 2 ladies are a lot of fun and I'm enjoying getting to know you both. Gotta run...I have someMillion $$$ deals to close at my big important job, so talk to you more later.~Maurice W.

this. this is the "i like you as a friend" email. i am enjoying getting to know you BOTH. you TWO ladies are a lot of fun. grr. and then he signed it Maurice W. so formal. so now...i am totally pissed off. but, i thought i would try and get everyone else's opinion. be harsh. today is the day to do it...cause i am totally annoyed with the BOTH email.

what drama there is in austin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home