such is my life.

October 18, 2004

hey hey hey.

the johnson's are back from our camping trip...and i have big news.

we now have friends.

we actually had people to talk to at church besides jana and justin...and we had people to go eat dinner with afterwards...at good ol' freebirds. i have some new numbers in my cell phone...and one of my friends even let me pick how his phone would ring when i called. i picked "hey now, you're an all-star..." i hate me some smashmouth...but his phone's version of the song could not be passed up.

so...news...like i promised.

  • becky is now fresh meat. to someone she doesn't want. he's not a hint getter either, if you know what i mean.
  • i am now in love with someone else's boyfriend. i have issues.
  • i got a "spider" bite this weekend...went to the doctor, and found it to be an infected bug bite. it's sick. my ankle is totally swollen and red.
  • we saw a guy driving and playing his harmonica. driving. AND PLAYING. his harmonica. you never know what to expect in the hills of texas.
  • my friends foot mildewed this weekend. yep, you read right...her foot. apparantly, she wore the same socks all weekend even if they were wet. it was sick.

so, needless to say, this past weekend was great. and this coming weekend will be enjoyable too. old friends are always welcome here.

i haven't heard about my job yet, but i will keep you all informed. since i actually have stuff to post about, i will try to much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home