such is my life.

August 18, 2004

do you guys remember the band judah? no? how about between thieves? no? oh. well i do. with hits like two pennies and the geneology song, how could you not?

let's take this back to, say, 1995. judah was my first band obsession. i was in 9th grade. i saw them every time they came to lubbock, and once i even went to plainview to see them. i owned every cd they had out (well, actually their tapes). and i loved jesse reeves.

jesse reeves. my first band crush. and oh how i loved him. heck, i almost went to dbu because he had gone there.

and with that, there is only one word for myself. psycho.

and no. you can't call me that too. only i can.

welp. flash forward almost 10 years. i was looking on chris tomlin's website, and who did i find? jesse reeves.

jesse reeves.

yep, that's right. he's in chris tomlin's band. too bad he got married 3 years after he met me. i guess he waited as long as he could.

so, i hereby dedicate this post to judah. rest in peace dear judah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home