such is my life.

August 05, 2004

this is what me and margaret do at work all day. thought i would share our emails. enjoy.

MB: Have you seen the commercial for Brush ups by Oral B?

KJ: yeah, rip, zip, brush

MB: I would rather be locked in a room for 15 mins watching the Big and Rich video than watching a girl but a condom toothbrush on her finger!

KJ: hahahahahaha


editor's note: these are two seperate emails. and the second begins where our conversation ended.


MB: besides if you do not love him....

why do you care?

KJ: it's not that i don't like him...it's that he doesn't like me. so...what do you do, but forget about it until they ask you out...

MB: I didn't say like.. I said love.

KJ: haha...i don't LOVE him. i don't think... : )

MB: see.. that is what I love about you.

KJ: what?

MB: You will wait for him to ask you out.. and perhaps he is waiting for the same thing..

KJ: well...then that will never happen. i want a guy with balls. if he doesn't have the balls to ask me out...tough.

MB: I don't think it's a balls issue.. but I do not know this man and I am well aware of that!

KJ: so it's a me issue? like he wouldn't think i like him?

MB: no, not a you issue.. I think guys like it when girls ask them out.. it takes the whole load off. I haven't see the two of you together.. I don't know if he knows.

KJ: i don't think he would expect it. but i have never known it to go well when a girl pursues a guy.

i'm too opinionated for love.

MB: I am not opinionated?

KJ: no...but you already have love. my opinionated views are keeping me FROM love.

MB: my opinionated views are what keep me and Chris apart.

KJ: we should stop having an opinion. : )

MB: yes, be women of the 1800's.

KJ: haha..totally. with no right to vote. we cook, clean, and make babies. i bet their lives were way less difficult.

and way less happy.

MB: I agree.. could you live without indoor plumbing?

KJ: yeah, i have before. : ) all i need is two rocks.


1 Comments:

Blogger kim troutman said...

alright..alright. i'll try to change them...

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home