such is my life.

July 28, 2004

yeah...i figured out how to make those links you see to your left all by myself.  i amaze me.

and...i was gonna put a counter on there, but i decided that wouldn't be a good thing because of the following reasons:

a) my fears would be proven fact in seeing that there were only 3 hits on my blog, and knowing that i had come to it 3 times, and thus, i was the ONLY fan of so fresh and so clean.

b) i would become obsessed with making sure my counter was an accurate view of my visitors, so i would spend countless hours refreshing my page to make it look like tons of people were interested in my blog.

c) there would be 5 gazillion hits (which i am sure is fairly accurate) and only 3 comments, and therefore, i would wonder all day who the lurkers were...or who my secret admirers were...the latter probably being the most probable.

so, with all of these reasons against it...the counter was voted off before it was even voted on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

i'm sad that i didn't get a link. :(

7:31 PM  
Blogger kim troutman said...

sorry jill! i fixed it!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

yay! i'm back in full effect! :)

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home