such is my life.

July 08, 2004


Here are extremely accurate pictures of what I did last night. So accurate, that some may think I posted pictures from a digital camera, but do no be fooled. I drew them.

Picture A: I went to my sister and brother in law's the eat some homemade wheat spaghetti (sorry kelsey). It was very yummy, as you can tell from the word "yum" above the picture.

Picture B: I watched 7 brides for 7 brothers and it was way better than I remember it being. I might have to say that it is up there with Guys and Dolls and Fiddler on the Roof in the area of musicals.

Picture C: Someone from Florida called me last night. It's probably Will Smith wanting me to go to his yacht in the West Keys.

Picture D: An accurate picture of my parents SPAZTIC cat biting my cheek. Yes, that's right. My cheek. Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

Wow, Kim, even AWESOMER posts! I like it!!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kim

I would love to see you tomorrow at my garage sale.

Love,
Clark

2:55 PM  
Blogger kim troutman said...

dearest clark,

i have to work tomorrow, but i will try to stop by before. i promise.

love,
your future wife,

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

timmy-gavin was ridiculously good (looking i mean...). REAL good. and he sang "sexual healing" and "let's get it on". oh gavin...what are you trying to do to me? and the house of blues in hollywood is real sweet but kinda small.

5:38 PM  
Blogger kim troutman said...

oh morrie...i can't wait! only 18 more days!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home