such is my life.

June 27, 2005

"he's just not that into you if he's not asking you out." it sucks to be a girl.

i was oh so brave and not only went to church, but to a party after church as well. i astound me. i had a really, really good time. it felt like i had been going there forever...and for that...i am truly grateful. it's weird to come home and talk about people becky doesn't know, and go places that becky's not going. besides her having boyfriends and a fiance (at the same time! don't tell jib!), and me going to yosemite and getting into tons and tons of school debt, for 4 years, we have had almost the exact same life. it had to happen sometime.

i have 5ish days...and then...i'm leaving on a jetplane...but i do know when i will be back again...and i sure don't hate to go. you can kiss me if you want...but a smile would probably be more appropriate...tell me that you'll wait for me...hold me tight and let me go when i ask you to. those are the lyrics to my "i'm going to cali for 8 days" song.

maybe the beach air will clear my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home