such is my life.

May 04, 2004

i am making my own religion.

looking at my calendar, there are 8 holidays in may that are celebrated somewhere. my religion will celebrate every holiday, from everywhere.

i am just sure the battle of puebla affects me. and victoria day. seriously. i should celebrate that one everyday.

can't you just see it? "you celebrate mother's day twice? me too!"

this religion will promote peace like nothing ever has.

working on martin luther king day has stifled the truth of what he preached when he spoke of his dreams. and president's day. come on. they are the founders of our dear country. shouldn't we at least have one day off to ponder what they did for us? this disgrace has gone on far too long.

so, i will not be posting tomorrow. my religion doesn't allow me to work on the battle of puebla day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home