such is my life.

February 24, 2004

as many of you know, 2004 is a leap year. no, this isn't a post to inform all of you that i will only be 6, because my birthday is not february 29th, it is actually june 2nd. mark it. remember it. this also is not a post to inform you of why we have leap years. this, my friends, is a fair warning to guys, and an encouragement to women. this sunday, february 29th, 2004, it is acceptable for women to propose to men. personally, i have been saving for four years for the perfect gold band for the man who has won my heart over. "but kim! who could it be??!!??" that my friends, you will just have to wait and see. and if any of you want to make your move before i am officially off the market, you can write me at justaweirdkid@hotmail.com with 10 reasons why you love me, and ten reasons why i should love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home